조회수 : 2009
Zoya Popovic, Branko D. Popovic
Introductory Electromagnetics, Electromagnetic Fields
Modern Introductory Electromagnetics is one of the few textbooks suitable for a one-semester course in electromagnetics. It relates basic physical principles to engineering practice with a number of application examples. It is mathematically simple, but exact.
Contains application chapters뾚hich integrate knowledge students gain in previous chapters.
Includes a 밦uestions?feature뾚hich guides the student as they read the text to provide a qualitative understanding of the material.
Derives mathematical tools from physical concepts when needed뾃ppendices help students who need mathematical review
Presents transmission lines in the middle of the text once students have understood distributed circuit elements뾗he organization draws upon what students have learned in their circuits courses
Offers a 밣ractice Problems and Labs?supplement?Which follows the order of the text) that students can use as a workbook and study guide.
Table of Contents
1. Electromagnetics Around Us: Some Basic Concepts.
2. Circuit Theory and Electromagnetics.
I. TIME-INVARIANT ELECTRIC FIELD.
3. Coulombs Law in Vector Form and Electric Field Strength.
4. The Electric Scalar Potential.
5. Gauss Law.
6. Conductors in the Electrostatic Field.
7. Dielectrics in the Electrostatic Field.
8. Capacitance and Related Concepts.
9. Energy, Forces, and Pressure in the Electrostatic Field.
10. Time-Invariant Electric Current in Solid and Liquid Conductors.
11. Some Applications of Electrostatics.
II. TIME-INVARIANT MAGNETIC FIELDS.
12. Magnetic Field in a Vacuum.
13. Magnetic Field in Materials.
III. SLOWLY TIME-VARYING ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS.
14. Electromagnetic Induction and Faradays Law.
16. Energy and Forces in the Magnetic Field.
17. Some Examples and Applications of Time-Invariant and Slowly Time-Varying Magnetic Fields.
IV. TRANSMISSION LINES.
18. Transmission lines.
V. MAXWELLS EQUATIONS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS.
19. Maxwells Equations.
20. The Skin Effect.
21. Uniform Plane Waves.
22. Reflection and Refraction of Plane Waves.
23. Waveguides and Resonators.
24. Fundamentals of Electromagnetic Wave Radiation and Antennas.
25. Some Practical Aspects of Electromagnetic Waves.
Appendix 1: A Brief Survey of Vectors and Vector Calculus.
Appendix 2: Summary of Vector Identities.
Appendix 3: Values of Some Important Physical Constants.
Appendix 4: Electrical Properties of Some Materials at Room Temperature and Low Frequencies.
Appendix 5: Magnetic Properties of Some Materials.
Appendix 6: Standard (IEC) Multipliers of Fundamental Units.
Appendix 7: The Greek Alphabet.
Appendix 8: Theory of Lossless Metallic Waveguides.
이 책을 보신 분이라면 목차/ 내용추가설명이나 비평,추천/비추천에 대한 의사를 표시해주세요! 해당서적과 관련된 내용이면 어떤 내용이든 상관없습니다.
Copyright by RF designhouse. All rights reserved.